About Me

My photo
I'm an arts journalist & PR consultant living and working in Scotland. I've been a journalist for more than 25 years. I write a regular column for Scottish quality newspaper, The Herald. I deliver a PR service with an arty bent and work on a consultancy basis with arts organisations, including Scotland's leading creative industries festival, XpoNorth & broadcast support body, ScreenHI. I am currently co-writing a book about the celebrated Scots artist, George Wyllie, with his daughter Louise. Instrumental in making a celebration of his life's work happen in 2012. For more information, see www.georgewyllie.com When I'm not being a mum/working, I talk to my dog. He laps it up. Contact me on janpatience@me.com (All work © Jan Patience)

Friday, 17 December 2010

Images from Scottish Seasonal 'Grow your Own' Calendar

Selected images from the 2011 Scottish Seasonal Grow Your Own calendar, designed and illustrated by first year students on Anniesland College's Visual Communication course.

The calendar was commissioned and financed by Baldernock Cut The Carbon group and is now on sale, priced @ £5 each.

See www.baldernock.org or email info@baldernock.org to find out more

From the top:
November by Leilah Yacoob
August by Kirstin Dunn
September by James Belkevitz
July by Gary Steven
March by Emma Austin
June by James Belkevitz






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers